Monday, 20 June 2011 15:24
|The first ever European Loyalty Awards take place on June 12, 2012 at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London.
They will recognise the accomplishments of the European loyalty industry over the preceding 12 months.
The event will take the form of a black tie event at a prestigious venue with the intention of moving to other European capitals in future years.
Entry to the awards is open to all companies with a presence in the loyalty industry and their customers. Go to www.theloyaltyawards.com for the Call for Entries and the Table Booking Form and for information on the 22 different categories.
The benefits of entering:
• Winning a Loyalty Award adds to credibility and brand stature
• Being at the Loyalty Awards provides a rare networking opportunies within the loyalty industry
• Because of the diversity of the Loyalty business, an awards ceremony enables networking across multi-functional, high-level industry contacts
• The awards will provide a forum/focal point for industry discussions and opinions
• The Loyalty Awards provides the opportunity to raise profile and show commitment to the industry
• Support your clients - by showcasing their achievements to which you have contributed, through award entries
• As a shortlisted company, Loyalty Magazine will provide links to your company’s own websites and those of your clients, through awards promotion, web site articles and through printed publications (pre- and post event)
• Make use of the opportunity to invite key industry contacts/partners
• Acknowledge team efforts/initiatives