Monday, 20 June 2011 15:24
|Now in its third year, The Loyalty Awards takes place on June 10, 2014 at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London.
They will recognise the accomplishments of the loyalty industry in Europe, the Middle East and Africa over the preceding 12 months.
The event will take the form of a black tie event at a prestigious venue with the intention of moving to other European capitals in future years.
Entry to the awards is open to all companies with a presence in the loyalty industry and their customers. Go to www.theloyaltyawards.com for the Call for Entries and the Table Booking Form and for information on the 26 different categories, or click on the following image:
The benefits of entering:
• Winning a Loyalty Award adds to credibility and brand stature
• Being at the Loyalty Awards provides a rare networking opportunities within the loyalty industry
• Because of the diversity of the Loyalty business, an awards ceremony enables networking across multi-functional, high-level industry contacts
• The awards will provide a forum/focal point for industry discussions and opinions
• The Loyalty Awards provides the opportunity to raise profile and show commitment to the industry
• Support your clients - by showcasing their achievements to which you have contributed, through award entries
• As a shortlisted company, Loyalty Magazine will provide links to your company’s own websites and those of your clients, through awards promotion, website articles and through printed publications (pre- and post-event)
• Make use of the opportunity to invite key industry contacts/partners
• Acknowledge team efforts/initiatives