Airline highlights mobile customer offerings
Promotion runs till September 27
American Airlines has started the “Get Mobile. Get Moving” promotion to highlight its range of mobile products providing customers with access to their travel information.
The sweepstake, which runs through September 27, will reward one grand-prize winner with 280,000 AAdvantage miles – worth two round-trip Economy-class tickets for travel between the US and Europe, South America, Japan or China. In addition, four weekly winners will receive a Nikon D3000 digital camera.
Each week during the sweepstakes period, a different American mobile product will be featured as participants are invited to consider various travel-related questions, including:
• Week 1: Where do you want to go? You can book your flight to get there at mobile.AA.com.
• Week 2: Who do you want to go with you? You can easily keep everyone updated on your travel plans with American’s mobile notifications.
• Week 3: What will you bring with you? You will always have your travel information available with American’s mobile app.
• Week 4: How do you want to get there? When you fly on American you can have your boarding pass sent directly to your mobile device.
Participants will be encouraged to take photos based on each week’s question and submit them through one of five channels:
• Online at AA.com/promo
• Via email to AApic@fly.aa.com
• At Facebook.com/AA
• Via Twitter (hashtag #AApic)
• Via Instagram (hashtag #AApic)
Participants can enter the sweepstakes up to five times per week by submitting one photo through each channel. The airline will feature select photos on AA.com/promo and Facebook.com/AA during the promotion.