There’s a story doing the rounds that a major UK supermarket stopped offering loyalty points for recycling because a couple earned two flights to Australia by cutting up cardboard into very small pieces and posting it in the recycling container one piece at a time.
There is another story that broke this week, that a Chicago based travel agency has been charged with allegedly cheating Delta Air Lines out of more than US$2.25m worth of reward points.
So how big is loyalty reward fraud; what are the most common forms and how can it be stopped?
Don’t miss the Fraud in Loyalty session on Day 2 of The Loyalty Surgery conference at 1, America Square, London, on October 16th& 17th.
Also worth catching are:
- Case study on how AS Roma’s loyalty programme has completely disrupted the sports industry – by engaging not just one fan, but the whole family
- Case study from Rob Chandler, head of Loyalty, Customer Team for Sky on why SKY VIP programme won Best New Loyalty Launch of 2018 and what has happened then
- Mobile:Social – how much further to go before we have a seamless interaction with the customer
- There is so much new technology– but how best to use it to connect with the customer? Greg Land, global industry leader for IBM gives the keynote
- Payments & Loyalty: Are banks from Mars & Retailers from Venus? Will new Open Banking enable fintechs to be the bridge in the middle?
THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE PRESENTATIONS – ALL ON DAY 2!
Check out www.theloyaltysurgery.comto browse Day 1! Altogether, these two days out of the office could be the most productive you have spent this year.
But don’t delay, tickets are selling fast.
Book online or Contact us if you would like to be invoiced.