Tuesday, 26 April 2016 12:09
Free access: The Pavilion at The Tower is filling up
What the judges said about this year's Loyalty Magazine Awards finalists:
"From right across the region, companies have come up with ideas that move the boundaries of loyalty."
"In at least one case, it points the way in which we will all be heading in five or more years."
"A mobile transformation at the heart of the organisation."
"An idea that was turned into Loyalty with stunning results."
Don't you think you should be there to meet the winners, understand why they won, and network with some of the many loyalty experts and personalities at this 'must attend' event?
The Loyalty Magazine Awards on the longest day of the year (June 21st) at The Pavilion, Tower of London is without doubt set to be the loyalty party of the year.
• 1st for networking - with the 500 plus loyalty professionals, retailers, bankers, marketers, and those from hospitality, travel and many other business sectors
• 1st for information - on what companies are achieving excellence in loyalty with their award winning campaigns
• 1st for fun - many of the sponsors will be demonstrating their latest mobile offerings during the evening
• 1st for excitement - first class entertainment and professional staging makes this an amazing experience
• Good party - good company, good food, good dancing, good venue. Great night!
Book your table online, phone +44 (0)1572 820088, email
or contact http://www.theloyaltyawards.com
Don’t delay, the room is two thirds full already.
Stunning location, excellent food and a wonderful opportunity to network!
See the finalists by following this link http://theloyaltyawards.com/shortlist/
PLEASE NOTE: The shortlists for the three Regional Awards, the Loyalty Magazine Gamechanger Award and the Personality or Organisation of the Year are not announced until the party night on June 21st, at The Pavilion, Tower of London. Make sure you are there!
Loyalty Magazine Awards sponsors are: