Sunday, 27 May 2018 11:30
Tim Mason latest name to headline the
Loyalty Surgery 2018
Tim Mason knows a thing or three about loyalty. He was on the team that launched the game-changing Tesco Clubcard, he is now doing ground breaking stuff with Eagle Eye and nuggets of loyalty wisdom pour out with almost every sentence.
So the announcement that he will be speaking at The Loyalty Surgery on June 20th is big news indeed.
“My whole philosophy is that you can always do a better job with customer data – especially if it is personalised, targeted and performance marketing,” says Tim. So how do you use the information gained with your customers to develop relationships? We only have a few weeks to wait before we can find out.
Also on the speaker roster
Bryan Pearson, author, loyalty defender and analytics guru has been confirmed as the Headline Speaker for this year’s Loyalty Surgery to be held inside the Tower of London on June 20th.
Now president and CEO of LoyaltyOne, Bryan was a key member of the team that launched Air Miles in Canada, he has written two books – Loyalty Leap and Loyalty Leap B2B, and is known for his insight and forward thinking approach to solving the issues facing loyalty.
He will be joined by Caroline Papadatos, senior VP global solutions who will be running one of the workshops at the conference.
Also announced is Mark Palmer, expert and free-thinking maverick on the fast moving and ephemeral subject of mobile & social. Mark describes himself as a change-management specialist who “sees the world in a different way”. He is also a gripping speaker with an unending supply of useful anecdotes.
Other speakers already announced are:
- Uma Talreja, chief digital officer, on Raymond Rewards and loyalty in India, with with Swami Swaminathan, of Hansa Cequity Solutions, India.
- Pieter Twine, general manager MySchool, Woolworths, South Africa
- Stuart Evans, talking about blockchain, and the Loyyal loyalty programme in Dubai
- Jonas Sylvest – CBDO & partner, Hjaltelin Stahl, the Netherlands on Arla Foods and other groundbreaking initiatives
- PLUS: problem solving ten minute presentations from HTK, Ketchup, TLC Marketing, Sagarmatha, MotivForce and LoyaltyOne, followed by round-table workshop discussions
- Panel of judges to discuss what makes a Loyalty Magazine Award winner
All this plus the opportunity to wander around The Tower of London while you network at the lunchbreak.
- Discussion on how to make loyalty work – with input from Stelios Mantas of National Bank of Greece, Crispin Rogers of For Good Causes and other experts
The Loyalty Surgery on June 20th held inside The Tower of London, the day after The Loyalty Magazine Awards Gala Evening at The Pavilion, Tower of London on June 19th.
The Loyalty Surgery is one event that definitely should be in your calendar – and don’t delay! Places are limited.
Visit www.theloyaltysurgery.com for more information on the conference and to view the Programme
Visit www.theloyaltymagazineawards.com for information on the awards event that celebrates excellence in loyalty
Call us: +44 (0)1572820088