Two full days when loyalty takes centre stage
It’s time to book your place for The Loyalty Surgery 2019
Last year’s Loyalty Surgery was a big success with delegates telling us it was their favourite loyalty conference of the year. Now it’s time to book your place for this year’s event.
Venue for 2019 is 1, America Square, London and the all important dates are 16th & 17th October. Yes two days this year! Why? Last year’s delegates asked for more time to discuss, debate and network, and importantly, loyalty is at such a crucial stage in terms of development – with technology enhancements and transformation – we couldn’t fit everything into one day!
Book now to guarantee your seat at the most transformative loyalty event of the year!
• Get the chance to network with fellow Loyalty peers – acquire game changing ideas and solutions for pressing concerns and go back to the office with solutions – and lots of new business friends
• Be energised by presentations from thought leaders and plenty of challenging debate
• Bring yourself bang up to date with the latest innovations and technology
• Hear from some of the major winners of The Loyalty Magazine Awards and from panels of experts on what makes a loyalty winner
• See the programme so far at www.theloyaltysurgery.com
Immersive, insightful, engaging…thought provoking, energising, inspirational…
We will get straight to the heart of what is necessary to transform your Loyalty proposition via a mix of meaningful immersive conference sessions, keynotes, workshops from the leading experts and brands in the industry and plenty of opportunity to network, discuss, debate and question.
• Are you running a legacy loyalty programme that needs a make-over?
• Are coalitions the future? What will loyalty look like in 2020?
• What should you be aspiring to?
• What difference will AI and machine-learning make?
• Do you wish you could accurately re-evaluate your offerings to customers and make them more relevant?
• Would you like a greater appreciation of the impact new Open Banking rules could make to your customer intelligence? (and this isn’t just a question for financial services firms!)
• Are you concerned that others may be moving ahead with technology and leaving you behind?
• Do you need help with how to adapt your marketing?
• Do you understand the wants and needs of the Millennials and Generation Z?
Has this list ticked some boxes? Then grab your seat for The Loyalty Surgery 2019. We are really looking forward to seeing you there.
Speakers already confirmed:
Shell Global Loyalty Programme Manager
Marketing Manager Advice Group on AS Roma – Unico Grande Amore
Director of Experience, Virgin Group
Founder and CEO M-Wise
Head of Loyalty, Customer Team for Sky
Senior Product Owner – Loyalty and Reward (VeryMe Rewards) Vodafone
The Entertainer Business
Panels of experts to discuss:
• Technology trends, opportunities and sticking points
• Why has loyalty moved up the agenda for financial services?
• What makes a Loyalty Magazine Award winner
• The importance of the emotional connection
• Whether you are a delegate, a speaker or a sponsor, The Loyalty Surgery 2019 will be a significant and worthwhile use of time – that may be transformational for you. Book online at www.theloyaltysurgery.com or if you want to chat, contact The Loyalty Surgery team