Payback adds new features to Visa card
Payback has added a range of new features to its Visa card, in addition to its reward and payment functions.
Customers of the German coalition loyalty scheme can now select a favorite partner, from whom they will always collect double points. They can also claim tenfold points on a selected purchase from any one partner.
In addition to a range of additional benefits such as discounts on points for Payback rewards, card users can still withdraw cash free of charge from over 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide.
Payback says the new features have no effect on the annual fee of Eur25.
Other benefits of the Payback Visa credit card include:
• Payback points from partner companies
• Payback points awarded for monthly Visa spending: 25 points per EUR 100 spent
• Fivefold points for bookings made in the Payback travel shop
• 10% discount on points for Payback rewards
• 10% points credited when redeeming in the form of Payback shopping vouchers
• One-off chance to collect tenfold points on a selected purchase from any partner company
• Free online card service provides daily updates on spending
• Points no longer subject to expiry
• Interest on credit balance
• Part payment possible