Rewards for check account customers at US bank
New package announced??US bank Chase has announced a new rewards scheme for its checking account customers. It says Chase Exclusives is “one of the banking industry’s widest ranging package of rewards” to encourage its checking account customers to expand their relationship with the bank.
Chase says the scheme will provide checking accounts holders with better rates, more rewards and bigger discounts on nearly all other products offered via its branches. “Our checking customers are the foundation of our business,” said Michael Cleary, head of product development and marketing for Chase’s Consumer Bank.
“So, we created Chase Exclusives to deepen our relationship by delivering benefits that are real, quantifiable and immediate. A customer could be ahead by US$2,000 or more over time simply by using Chase for basic financial needs such as a mortgage, home equity line, and certificates of deposit.” Consumers can take advantage of the offers through Chase’s network of more than 3,100 branches.
The rewards for check account customers start this month and include:
• A discount of 0.125 or 0.25 percent on the interest rate of a mortgage:
• A discount of 0.25 or 0.50 percent on the interest rate of a home equity loan or line of credit:
• A free rewards program on a Chase debit card:
• A discount of 0.25 or 0.50 percent on the interest rate of an auto loan:
• A discount of 0.25 percent on the interest rate of a personal loan:
• Higher interest rates on certificates of deposits:
• The waiver of an IRA annual fee:
• Free review of an investment portfolio:
• Triple rewards for purchases in five everyday spending categories (an increase of two) with the Chase Freedom credit card