Satmetrix launches Cloud apps
Satmetrix, the Net Promoter software company, has launched NPS Go! and NPS Go+, the latest additions to its Net Promoter in the Cloud software applications.
The products are designed to help companies using Net Promoter to reduce customer churn, mobilise loyal promoters, generate more powerful insights and drive customer obsession through accountability.
“NPS Go provides the fastest path to Net Promoter System value for companies of all sizes,” said Richard Owen, president & CEO of Satmetrix. “With our built-in templates and proven processes, any small or medium-size business can easily and quickly design their survey, get reliable customer feedback and take immediate action in just days to improve their businesses’ Net Promoter Score – and customer experience – over time.”
NPS Go! and NPS Go+ are designed to provide bebefits for small-to-medium-sized businesses including:
• Survey Design to Customer Feedback in a matter of days – best-practice question libraries, survey design templates and email communication processes to obtain reliable customer feedback
• Mobilising Promoters – transition to nurture promoters to generate positive word of mouth via social media as well as traditional marketing methods
• Alerts and Action Planning – real-time alerts integrated and pushed to key employees via Microsoft Outlook to rescue detractors and drive accountability across the organisation
• Charts, Dashboards and Push Reports –interactive charts, dashboards and automated “push” reports to understand and take action on the current state of the customer loyalty of a business.
• Flexible Survey Configuration – built-in Net Promoter methodology and survey expertise to easily create surveys that fit with your programme needs and corporate brand.
• Easy-to-use Administrative Tools – a range of powerful tools that streamline programme management enterprise-wide.