Space NK launches rewards programme
Scheme boosts effort to become cosmetics market leader
UK-based Space NK has started the N.Dulge rewards scheme to help meet its aim of becoming the market leader in beauty retailing.
Members will be rewarded for their loyalty and the scheme will aim to “make the Space NK shopping experience even more indulgent”.
Benefits of the scheme include:
• Points for every purchase in-store and online
• N.centives. £1 = 1 point, for every 100 points members receive a £5 N.centive (reward).
• New product previews
• Invitations to private events and sales, including two 20% off events
• Access to beauty tips, perks and privileges
• Complimentary product samples
• A “special treat” on the member’s birthday
• Complimentary subscription to Space NK’s beauty magazine, N.vision
• Dedicated customer care line
The company says that data collected through the programme will be used to interact with and develop a better understanding of customers.
Lauri Vela, Space NK’s chief marketing officer, commented: “Space NK constantly strives to deliver the best in terms of expertise, product mix and in store experience to each customer – N.dulge is an extension of this philosophy and is our way of rewarding our customers for their continued loyalty as well as a way of inviting new customers in to experience our brand.”
Space NK has 61 stores in the UK and 13 in the US.