The biggest Loyalty stories of 2012
The news that PointsPay was launching a mobile-based wallet app for redeeming loyalty points and miles at the POS was the most read news story of the year by our readers.
But was this the most significant story of the year? Did it really change things in the Loyalty industry?
If you disagree why not send us your own suggestions for the most significant news and developments in 2012. We’d be fascinated to hear them and will publish the best.
Please send them to email@example.com
Top 10 most read stories of 2012 at www.LoyaltyMagazine.com
1. Mobile Wallet: Turning loyalty points into liquid currency
2. Retailers arming to digital gifting
3. Barclaycard launches revamped Freedom card
4. Portas praises Boots, but criticises Nectar
5. Tesco delays current accounts
6. Is is time to review the reward?
7. Top UK credit card rewards rated
8. Groupon starts rewards
9. Loyalty points currency exchange to launch
10. Emirates deal may change air alliance model