- Loyalty programmes re-evaluate their offerings
- Financial services wake-up
- Latest trends, ideas and research
As the Covid pandemic recedes and retail begins its journey back to some form of normality, many major loyalty programmes are revamping . . .
We are really sorry to say that you can’t access our premium content because you are not yet a subscriber.
Already a subscriber? log-in here...
But we can fix that very quickly
Fill in the information below and pay just £98 and the door will be unlocked to a huge treasure trove of Loyalty information, data, opinion and brilliant ideas - for a full year!
Loyalty Magazine is the only title reporting exclusively on the global loyalty business. It carries reports, research, analysis, guest articles and comment on customer retention, loyalty programmes, reward programmes, affinity, customer insight, new technology, CRM and other customer information management systems, customer engagement, digital loyalty, social media interaction and mobile. (Phew!)
We will keep you informed of the progress of digital transformation, artificial intelligence (AI) and voice adoption, the use of blockchain and the emergence of marketplaces - for both B2B and B2C enterprises.
Loyalty Magazine covers all global markets and business sectors, including retail, financial services, travel and hotels, telecoms, entertainment, experiences, gamification and technology.
- PLUS it provides with full information about The International Loyalty Awards (formerly theLoyalty Magazine Awards) plus profiles of the Finalists and the Winners. As The International Loyalty Awards are the most prestigious award event for those working in customer loyalty, this is a very interesting resource indeed!
- In addition you can browse and search through many years of valuable content.
- An email will be sent regularly with details of items, so you will never miss important content.
So hurry up and subscribe! We can’t wait to welcome you to a very special loyalty community.